Saturday, April 7, 2012

Make a Difference


International Developmental Work
"And whether we shall meet again I know not. Therefore our everlasting farewell take: For ever, and for ever, farewell, friends! If we do meet again, why, we shall smile; If not, why, then this parting was well made. " Shakespeare


Make a Difference

Moja prijateljima i obitelji

I can't tell you how difficult it is to describe how sad I am to be leaving. When i got here so many years ago, I would never realised how connected I would be to to such warm community of people. I have enjoyed my job here and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with all amazing and extra ordinary women from NGO sector and civil society groups worked and advocate towards human right, gender equality and peace building process in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Thank you for the support, guidance, and encouragement you provided me during my times at Žene Ženama. Even though I will miss you all, I am looking forward to this new challenge and to start a new phase again of my career at Skillshare International and NDF in Africa. Many times I have been humbled by the kindness of your heart. When I look at this photos, I will remember all our memories. You helped me through some difficult times,and share the joyous times in yours. Some people judge their lives on what they do, others on who they are. But I want my life judged on the friends I keep,and how enriched I am from just knowing all of you. To see here in front of me, the last time all together, is a pictures I will treasure for very long time. So until next time we gather, my very dear friends, farewell for now.

April 7, 2010
Maria Theresa Maan Besic
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

No comments:

Post a Comment